12 July 2012

Cash + Points London Radisson for £50.

With the Radisson promo ending on Sunday I'm trying to cram one more stay in to take advantage of the 50,000 points on offer.

The last stay was on my other half's account so this one will be on mine. I don't want to spend too much money so I was looking at Cash + Points prices as these rates are still eligible for the bonus.

I found this one for a Friday night at a London Radisson:


As you can see, I'm sacrificing 10,000 points but it's only costing me £50, although this is just a single room with no added extras.

I should end up with just over 40,000 points for this stay due to the online booking bonus and some points earned on the cash part of the booking. Not quite enough for a top tier Radisson but probably enough for a tier 2 and anyway I'll be adding it to the points I earned on a prior Park Inn stay, and hopefully a future Park Plaza stay.

And don't forget Club Carlson is fairly generous with status matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment